Cuttest Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Well, I have finally started getting my scrapbook room organized but once again. Isn't that what we all say? New year, new or old sayings. Well, I haven't had my scrapbook room for even a year now and with me going back to college and all this has to be a priority for me. I am going to post some pics from when I first started the transformation of my extra bedroom into my now "scrapbook room", from what it was before...storage. You see, I live in a very nice 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom modular home. I also have a full laundry room but all this comes at a cost. I only have a little over a 1,000 sq. ft. home. This is not very much room once you were accustomed to living in an 1800 sq. ft. home with a humongous back and front yard. Well there ya go... the short and long of it.

I am also going to start posting the cards and scrapbook pages that I have made and will continue to make on here. That way I can see what I've accomplished along with anyone else who would like to see my work. O.K. I've not created anything new this year but believe me it's coming and very, very soon. God bless and remember to always have fun at what ya do!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah! Nice to meet you! My name is Naomi and I am over from Creative Bug on the loose. I have helped people start their blogs , give them direction and even to the point going on Skype to show them first hand how to do things. I seen your comment over at another blog and my heart went out to you. It is scary getting started but once you do you will be rewarded. You can contact me if you would like some help in a friendly way, free that is. It was so hard for me to but look at me now!

    www.scrapbookingforbeginners-blogspot.com
    I am off to town for today but I can help you all week if needed!
    My email address is jerri255@eastlink.ca
    Good Luck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah,
    I saw your comment on another blog and thought I'd stop by to say hello. Your blog is cute and you've got the first major step done. So now you will just have to start posting.

    I find that participating in challenges are the best ways to get going. Find a couple Challenge blogs and join in their challenges. You will definitely have to post on your blog, you will have ideas based on the challenge topic and you will get traffic to your blog because someone will come by to from the link.

    I hope you continue to post, I would love to see your work.
    Judy

    PS consider turning off word verification (that prove you are not a robot thing). It slows people down when commenting and I have never had anything crazy on my blog in 3 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure hope thinks are going well for you...keep looking up!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of blogging Deborah. I can't wait to see your creations and hope that you will find inspiration from this fabulous blogging community. x

    ReplyDelete